MORE THAN JUST A FUNERAL DIRECTOR
Website Under Construction
We apologise for any inconvenience while we undertake some revisions to our website. In the meantime, for assistance or guidance please call on 01473 805525
COVID 19 UPDATE 30/11/2021
Further to the latest
We will be making the following changes to our working practices;
- Our office will be open by appointment only.
- Face masks will be mandatory for all visitors (unless exempt).
- We can accommodate a maximum of 3 visitors at any one time.
Please also note,
- Wherever possible funeral arrangements will be made remotely – via video call, telephone and email. (We will still be able to offer face to face appointments where absolutely necessary.)
- New government guidance (here) now includes a requirement for all funeral attendees to take a lateral flow test before attending a funeral service.
WE STAND BY…
A personal approach
We truly do take a caring and personal approach with every family that we meet.
Respect for the person
We care for the person who has died as if their family or friends were standing beside us.
We provide only what you want or need, and never sell unnecessary, expensive packages.